Conveyancing in Spain and Italy.
Last modified:08 April, 2018
Buying, selling and renting property
- Buying, selling and renting
- Filing tax returns
I can help you to buy, sell or rent a property in Spain or in Italy. I can also assist you to inherit and administer assets in those countries. Because I am a Spanish and an Italian lawyer, I can guide you rapidly and confidently through any process connected with a property or an estate in Spain and in Italy.
My services include
- Property investigation ( seller's title, mortgages debts and taxes lining on the property)
- Drafting and revising the pre-sale agreement
- Signing the sale deed in the public notary on behalf of the client
- Opening and closing clients' bank account
- Subscription and cancellation of the utilities contracts
- Setting payment for the municipal land rates and house utilities
- Filing the tax returns on behalf of the client
- Drafting and revising renting agreement.
- Lodging and retrieving the deposit from the Regional Tax Agency.
What are you waiting for?
Take control of your conveyancing issues in Spain now.